Friday, December 19, 2008

My First Post

My First Post... it is like loosing your first tooth or getting your first car, you're still learning and you're not quite sure what is going on. You just close your eyes, say a little prayer and hope for the best!

I stated this blog a few months ago when Michael and I were first diagnosed with Infertility. I planned to blog about every step of our journey and then life got in the way and I have not had the time. I am still trying to figure out all of the ins and outs of blogging but hopefully I will get the hang of it soon. I am always open to tips and suggestions. If you know how to make my page better please let me know.

I am still dedicating this blog to the process of getting pregnant and as soon as I can I will make posts about the past treatments and appointments that we have gone through.

I would like to say thank you and I love you to all of those who support Michael and I during this time. It is hard and stressful, this disease that they call infertility. But it is people like you who keep our faith strong and moving foreward! Keep us in your prayers!!


Love,
Kacey and Michael

No comments: