Friday, January 23, 2009

Doctor's and Pizza

Fertility and Women's Health Center

Well had another RE appointment this morning. I started Lupron (10-units) (the Lupron is given so that I will not prematurely ovulate) last Sunday. I had to give myself a shot% f that every night this week at 8pm. Today I went in for BW, to check my hormone levels and make sure they are not out of whack and an US to make sure there were no cysts and that my follicles looked good!! And I got an A+ everything looked great!!

The US Room

The US Tech Keeps Up With The Seasons!!

My Beautiful Uterus!!


So after the US I talked with the nurse and we set up a medicine schedule!! I get to start my Stim Meds on Sunday!! The Stim Meds are to make my follicles big enough to mature and retrieve!! I will take 1 Follistim shot (150IU) at 7pm and 1 shot of Menopur (1 amp) at 7pm and then 1 shot of Lupron (5 units) at 8pm. I will do this Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night and I will have an appointment Wednesday morning at 9:45am to check on my follicles and make sure they are progressing. At that point they will determine whether to increase, decrease or keep my Stim meds the same based on follicle growth. I am praying that I am a fast stimmer and that I will have nice big fat follies!!


Yes We Are Pizza Hut People!!

Now for the Pizza... I will be ordering in just a few short hours for our weekly Pizza and Beer night with the Dobsons!! It is such a great way to relax and ring in the weekend!! I can smell the cheese and pepperoni already!!

No comments: