Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama.
You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else
have not been doing this week.

It's Monday... and you know what that means... time to talk openly and honestly about all of the things that I did Not do. Nope Not at all did I even think of doing the following...

I absolutely did Not wait until January 18 to take down my Christmas decorations.

And I so did Not forget to buy and extra large tub for the Christmas Tree that is defiantly Not still standing in my living room!!

And I certainly did not talk The Sgt into redecorating his office which did Not cause him to miss the entire NFC playoff game!!

And Last but Not least... I did Not forget to give Cyndi Lauper a bath that she so desperately did Not need because it has Not been almost 2 weeks since she had one!!

Check back next Monday to find out what all I did Not do this week!!


No comments: