Monday, January 5, 2009

Things I Need to Take Care of...

Well Michael headed to Baton Rouge this morning to teach Drug Recognition and Alcohol Recognition Classes at the State Police Training Academy this week. I will be all alone until Friday!!

I decided last night that since I would have the house to myself this weekend, there are a few things that I need to take care of...

Take Down the Stockings...



Put Away the Christmas Presents (finding a place is the problem!!)...




Take Down the Christmas Tree...


And Put Up All of the Other Christmas Decorations (there are so many)...

Not to mention that I still have Christmas Lights up outside!!

Hopefully between my IVF Orientation tomorrow night at 6pm and Bible Study Wednesday night at 6pm I will find time to attack this list of to do's!!

P.S. This does not include the normal house hold chores that I have neglected lately!! Oh well, at least I will not be bored!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Sounds like you have a busy week with your "to do" list ~ good luck with accomplishing it! So, what does your IVF orientation consist of? just curious....we didn't have one.