Monday, January 26, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by
MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what
she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well it is that time again!! Time to relive all of the exciting things that I absolutly did not do this past week!! This list isn't too long but worth it none the less.

The first thing that I definatly did Not do was leave the Christmas tree still standing in the livingroom. I know who would ever let an undercorated from December Christmas tree still hang out in their living room?? Definatly NOT ME!!

And on Friday after my Fertility appointment I in no way went to the mall to Destination Maternity to try on clothes!! As if that was not enough I did Not put on the 7 month "pretend" belly to see what I would look like preggers!! That totally was NOT ME!!



And there is no way that I made The Sgt watch the Miss America pagent with me and take this picture when he fell asleep directly after the Swim Suit Competition. And he is Not bundled up like an Eskimo outside in Alaska because I did Not have the heater off when it was 30 degrees outside while I am Not having hot flashes like a 50 year old women going through menopause on this new medication. Ha, Ha that was sooo NOT ME!! Poor Sgt!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha! I ALWAYS wanted to go look at baby stuff and maternity stuff when I was going through fertility treatments. Kind of like torture, but in a really good way!

Sanchez Stories said...

Kacey ~ I just wanted to send you a hug, you haven't updated your blog yet, but I know that you must be sad.
I wish I could be there for you.

Angie said...

Hi Kacey, I hope all is well with you....you haven't been around in awhile. I've tagged you to encourage you to post once again! Click back to my blog/post from today to find your award! You have an eloquent way of writing about your feelings and many of us can relate, don't give up!!! ((((HUGS)))) hope to hear from you soon!

Sanchez Stories said...

Kacey,
I'm not getting on the forum much, but wanted to touch base with you....
send me a message when you can.... I'd love to connect.
Dre

Sanchez Stories said...

Where are you?